Monday, January 7, 2013

Where There's Smoke

Welcome, and thanks for coming with me on my latest journey.  As I thought about how I could share my passion and love for food and entertaining, I realized that I wanted to create a place where people could not only learn about cooking and entertaining but also make their lives a little bit easier.

I hope you come back often to see what I have been up to and post your comments too.  I will post pics of my most recent recipes and adventures as well as share some of the my best ideas that you can recreate for yourself.  And don't worry if you don't feel confident about cooking or preparing meals. Along the way we can learn together and I hope you discover how truly easy and enjoyable it can be. That is after all where I came up the name of the blog in the first place - - because no one, not even the greatest cooks in the world can say they have never burnt the toast!

Cheers!


Please send your ideas, suggestions and inquiries to: framework1005@gmail.com. I will try and answer as many of them as I can!  

No comments:

Post a Comment